This question has suggested answer(s)

problem in update in first startup the console

• Level   2

Hi,

I just opening my new console xbox one and it's one day edition and in the first startup the console when I choose the language and next then the country and goes to update page and give me the size of update which is 507 MB I choose > Start Update .. then it's start downloading but when it's in 10% it go directly to 75% and complete download the update then it's tell me that it will restart the console but it's shut down!! And when i open the console again it's happin again Every time that happin to me! 

Please help give me the solution

All Replies
    • Level   4

Does it give you any type of error code when it shuts down or does it just power off?  When it does this update, I recommend being extremely patient, it may take a few minutes to power back on and show anything on your tv. The green logo screen may display for what feels like an eternity as well.

-

Also, just for being complete. Try and unplug the power brick entirely and the Ethernet. Then  plug them back in, making sure they're seated fully and try and power up again.

-

Post back and let us know if you get an error message or anything different!

Join us over on /r/xboxone at Reddit!

• Level   7

Once its shutdown try, uplugging the xbox from the wall for a min, till the light on the power supply goes all the way out,  then plug it back in and see if it works then.

Camped out at Best Buy (Dec. 17-18th 2005) 5th in line for 18 hours. Got a Premium! Warranty's Are nice!

• Level   2

blahism,

No there is no error code or error message appear to me it's jst power off not even the green logo screen shows to me and I've been waiting for about 3 hours and nothing happen !!

I try to do what u suggest but it's not working..

• Level   2

Xenokai,

I did what you suggest but nothing happen

• Level   2

No one help ? :(

• Level   7
    • Suggested Answer

How long did you wait after it shutdown? I only ask as mine took quite a while to power back up on its own. Give it a good 10mins to see if it powers back up on its own.

• Level   1

It happened to me too! the same symptom!...wait solution..

• Level   2

Whagi,

I'm waiting about 3 hours and nothing happen !

• Level   7

xMedi xAK

Whagi,

I'm waiting about 3 hours and nothing happen !

Oh sorry. That's certainly not the way it should be. Sorry I could not help further. I do hope you get it sorted soon.

• Level   2

Try the USB solution. If that don't work, you will have to send the console to repair.