This question has suggested answer(s)

Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

• Level   3

Hi,

Today i got my day one edition of the Xbox One, i was really exited !

But no luck for me the console doesn't work, at first it showed me the green screen where the logo is, and it was stuck there for a long time !

I tried to reboot but nothing ...

So i decided to just wait while the logo was there, and after some time the logo was gone and i had a buggy image on the screen then nothing just blank ...

rebooted again, same stuff ... logo, buggy image and black/blank screen ...

and then after i checked everything (Different HDMI Cables, Different Tv, Power, tried to connect it to my router through LAN ...) nothing worked ...

and the worst ! now when i start it it's just blank screen ! and what i mean by blank screen is not loss of the hdmi signal, there's a signal but nothing on the screen ... just black not even the logo anymore when i start it !

So please if anyone has a solution ... 

:( thanks 

All Replies
    • Level   1

Your Xbox One experience is similar to mine, except I havent gotten past the initial green screen.

• Level   3

Sorry to hear that, it really sucks ! and im really pissed off right now because no one at Microsoft or support is explaining this problem and if there's a solution !

• Level   1

Same happened to mine, I got the logo animation then it just went t a black blank screen after 2 minutes and never came back. I talked to Xbox One support on twitter which was no help.  I just returned it back to Best Buy. So much for Day One Editions. I'm not waiting 2-3 weeks to get a repair on an item I end up spending $800 on including games and accessories.

• Level   2

well I am having the same problem, had just the green screen, rebooted 3 times, now had the green screen, fuzzy image and now black screen which does have a signal.....this has been sitting on this screen for 40mins and counting.....pissed off.com!!!

• Level   1

i have the same issue..

green screen. black screen and thats all..

thank you ms..

• Level   3

I'm afraid it won't work, left it for 5 hours and nothing, but keep trying and tell us if it works because i gave up :/

• Level   1

I have the same problem.  Turned it off and on again, now doesn't even show me the green screen.  

Normally I would say it's to early too drink but today might be the exception.

• Level   5

mine is working fine, getting some quality gaming done, and oh my god, this kinect :O. amazing.

anyway, i'm off to play fifa, because i can.

• Level   2

I never understood why people like you respond to threads like this.

• Level   2

clearly trolling the forums...why if it works! :/

• Level   3

Sly Impact Go get a life maybe ? if it's working so well what the hell are you doing here trying to troll us ? Forever alone i guess ;)

• Level   5

im just happy for myself? im not laughing at your misfortune...don't blame me your consoles are not working, i didn't touch them.

i expect a formal apology from you all - plus, all im trying to do is explain to you how good it is, calm down

• Level   1

You're trying to explain how good it is, when it's not good for these users? Are you trying to push your opinion onto them? Seriously?

• Level   5

I'm giving them something to look forward to, im the bearer of good news.

What else bears good news? Angels. Yea, im that, a considerate angel.  Delivering good news to everyone!

• Level   2

lol, apology!! I hope ur console starts the powering down when in the middle of a game!!!!