This question has suggested answer(s)

Power brick not working after power outage

• Level   1

I was playing and the power went out for half a second and when i went to turn it on after a little bit it wouldn't turn on so i checked the power brick and it wasn't on. I unplugged everything and plugged it back in and it's still not working. what do i do?

All Replies
    • Level   6
    • Suggested Answer

You will want to register your console at http://myservice.xbox.com and setup a replacement power supply be sent to you

UK Xbox Deals

The gamer formerly known as 24.
    • Level   3

Have you tried to see if it works with other power outlets?

• Level   2

Its not plugged into a surge protector is it?

• Level   5

don't ever plug your x1 into a surge protector. it already has one in the power brick...

whatever.

• Level   1

Good luck, unfortunately you'll need it. Mine failed Dec 17th. Despite constant contact and assurances of being escalated, to this day I've have yet to receive a power supply, or even contact from this supposed tier 3 advocacy team. Just more assurances from agents not authorized to actually do anything.

• Level   1

the power supply has a fuse in it, unfortunately the power brick is sealed. You will have to get a service request #, you will have to pay to ship it and get insurance and a tracking number.

The Warranty Center in Houston has been known to lose items that customers have sent them. Mine included! This then will create a nightmare for you and you will have to wait over a month before any action from a advocacy team will take place. These are cold hard facts!

as H3LLspawn and I can verify!  Good luck and may god be with you because it will take God to help you!