This question is not answered

Xbox One: More failures.

• Level   2

I have an Xbox one: Day One edition. I just get home today, and all of this bs starts coming out. Here we go.

1. I can not log into any profile.

2. Xbox One will not connect to a network (Hardwired or wireless) - Yet all the store options are there and the advertisements are up

3. I can not watch TV.

4. I can not load a game.

5. I can not go anything other than the home screen ( settings, store, log in ect ect ect)

6. EVERY OPTION GIVES ME THE ERROR BLAH BLAH BLAH IS TAKING TOO LONG TO RESPOND.

$750 minimum invested and this what I get.

What I have done: Reset router/modem. Turn off Xbox One / unplug everything and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Plug it all back in and restart. Sam bulls*t. Rinse and repeat in different orders - all for the last hour. I have followed other aspects, try to do it in other ways and I am at a total loss.I switched out HDMI cables, unplugged the cable directly and focused on just internet and the TV - nothing.

Ideas?

All Replies
    • Level   2

Cool you got a day one edition this late in the year, I thought they were long gone. I tried looking up the Bla Bla Bla error code but couldn't find it on this site,  So you say you can't get to the set up screen to set up you cable box?