This question has suggested answer(s)

Xbox One keeps saying the Kinect is not plugged in.

• Level   1
Day one and Kinect worked for an hour and now will not even boot up. I've unplugged it, completely powered off system and it still does not work. Any ideas or do I pack the whole thing up and take back to the store.
All Replies
    • Level   1

I am having the same problem, very frustrating!

• Level   1

Same. The troubleshooting steps on the website don't help. Even when mine says it's connected, it just shows a black image. The it blaster works, but it can't see or hear me.

It worked perfectly for 10 minutes, and then I started having problems out of the blue.

• Level   1

same thing with mine fuming

• Level   1

Ya my kinect says it's not plugged in

• Level   3

Yep, same problem. My Kinect was working perfectly since midnight launch last night up until about half an hour ago when it suddenly said it wasn't on. Followed troubleshooting tips which were of no help whatsoever. Cmon man, give us some notification of what's going on, Microsoft

• Level   1

Same. Worked for 5 hours. Now says unplugged.

• Level   1

SAAAAAAAAAAAAME thing. Very frustrating, less than 24 hours and its already given up

• Level   1

anyone get answers

• Level   1

Nope. Can you save games on the cloud yet, in case I get stuck with a new console?

• Level   1

i talk to someone in support told me to go to the store i bought it at and exchange the console

• Level   1

I'm pretty sure my Gamestop was sold out which sucks

• Level   1

It's gonna b sold out everywhere. Where we gonna exchange it.

• Level   1

Another post just said he talked to Microsoft and they said they would send him a new kinect hopefully  it's true!

• Level   1

hope so my gamestop sold out

• Level   1

Has anyone tried resorting to factory defaults?