This question is not answered

Ematic AT103B Set Top Box

• Level   1

I have a Emantic set top box hooked to my Xbox One to recieve Broadcast channels since I do not have cable or satellite. Everything is working except channel changing with ONE GUIDE. I tried to get the IR Blaster to work but it doesn't work either. If anyone has any ideas for a fix or has the remote control code or how I can get it any and all help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED. The box is hooked up with HDMI to xbox  then XBOX out to my SONY STR-2400ES AV Reciever then out of AV to my Sony KDL-52XRB5 HDTV.

All Replies
    • Level   X

Michael, could you please Private Message your Zip code to me? I need that to track the region associated with OTA type issues. Thanks for the information. Game On!

-Cheers

• Level   1

Can I jump in here? I have the same problem.

• Level   X

Yep, please do. The make/model of this unit was not in the setup, correct (under 'find it' or 'enter it')?

• Level   1

Yes, exactly that: no recognition from the set-top search function. Thanks for your help!

• Level   X

Gottcha, I have listed the model to be included. If you are able to find the IR code native to that box, please pm me. It is likely a letter and 5 digits. I wish I had more info for you, but that is what I have at the moment. Sorry your face woah -Cheers