This question is not answered

Problems with xbox LIVE and profile

• Level   1

Suddenly at 1st July I couldn't sign in at xbox LIVE with my xbox 360. Day before that everything worked fine. I get a connection with my computer and phone. The connections are also fine between my xbox, internet and xbox LIVE, just can't sign in.

First my xbox couldn't sign in at opening. I changed my password, reset my network connections, confirmed all my security information, cleared system cache, deleted my profile from the consol, reloaded system updates ... Now I can't even download my profile from xbox LIVE. I keep getting message 80151011: "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Please try again later." That message pops up after the profile download has started and a pop up text "... connected to xbox LIVE" has been shown.

All Replies
    • Level   1

Hi there. There was a temporary issue on going at this time. Players were unable to download user Profiles! It was expected to be resolved in 30min-1hour. If you are still having further problems I suggest you contact Microsoft Support.

MS Support:

• Level   1

My profile not signing and the code 0x80a30204 comes up and says it should work try again but my kinect not recognize me is there a problem with xboxlive?

• Level   2

No not that I can tell I haven't logged in to my Xbox yet but the status page says it up.

• Level   S

Hey there Dirty Mule33!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already.  This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.  Thanks in advance!