Multiple Console Support

• Level   X

Login Information

• Gateway - 10.0.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT. 

ϟ ϟ

• Level   1

Does no support multiple consoles

• Level   1

Does it support consoles one at a time. Also has Comcast offered a replacements item ? There are too many internet issues.

• Level   1

I only have one ethernet cord, so can only have one "Live capable" at one time. I pretty much Dmz'd the xbox one to the TC8305C with a static IP and Upnp enabled and was able to switch freely until the xbox 360 update hit last week sometime. (End of March update 2016) Now I get  error code 807B01F4 after successfully logging on and only after playing Black ops 1. I have played World of tanks fine. Just the Black ops 1 is having this error show? I am so lost. Edit: My kids are watching Netflix via a static Ip'd Samsung Blu-ray player... is this really the issue because Netflix utilizes a port black ops does?

• Level   1

If you DMZed the Xbox One, then that's going to (essentially) reserve all the ports that the Xbox 360 wants to use, so it will be unable to connect to other consoles.  Basically, you can choose one device to use multiplayer - everything else is going to be single player or app-use only.  Which is fine, if all you want to do is watch Netflix, or something.

Best network?  Ditch the gateway and get a regular cable modem, with one of the routers that do support multiple consoles.  The ones that tend to work well with multiple Xboxes are Netgears and D-Links - you can find the models here in the forums, so make sure you don't buy one that doesn't support 'em!

Also...  ethernet cables are cheap!  Get a few more for your other devices.  :P