When asked for windows live id and password then get cannot connect at this time please try again later with a code 80151925. WHY IS THIS!!!
If you are having problems connecting or staying connected to Xbox LIVE, see Xbox LIVE connection problems.
[Mod Edit - Only one image is allowed in signatures]
I have the same problem too.. Idk what to do.
Greetings, Chrisy 01. Can you explain your situation in a little more detail for us? Are you attempting to download your gamertag onto your console? If so, can you attempt to download your gamertag onto a flash drive configured for use with your console and let us know if the problem persists?
x iiSeCReTzZ x, can you please create a new thread for us by clicking this link: forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx ? Be sure to include a full description of your issue including any error messages you are seeing and the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. Thank you! :)
How to use the forumsRetired Support Agent - No PMs please!
im getting this code also but im trying to log back into my account after getting disconnected from xbox live for no reason
my computer was still connected and my router didnt reset so idk what to do
Getting the same thing, can't sign into live keep getting this error code and a problem signing while signing in
AfroAmErIcaN216 and Primal Gravy, these forums work best when you create a new thread with a first post of your own, as the original poster's problem and solution, although similar, could be very different in detail. It's great that you're researching here, but the quickest path to a solution is your own thread. Please start your own with a new port in Forum 03, http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12.aspx . That being said,
0) If any of these steps to do on a PC or Mac shows you a message about a Blocked Account, please follow the onscreen instructions to Unblock it.
1) Go to http://account.live.com and sign in then go to Edit Security Info. Is all data there up to date? (If not, please update it).
2) Go to http://xbox.com/accounts to click on Billing Contact Information at low left and sign in. Is all data there up to date? (If not, please update it).
3) Go to http://commerce.microsoft.com and sign in then review the payment info. If there's an out-of-date card or PayPal account, please add a new payment method then delete the old one.
4) Back to the console; can you sign in there now?
Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7
You know what I did to fix this error code I got 58 times one day, 31 times the next day? I unplugged it, then plugged in my PS3, took my xbox 360 to the gun range and made it look like a brick of swiss cheese. Ok, not really, but if I get the error code again tomorrow, something is getting made to look like swiss cheese!
Sorry to hear about the issue. Please post a new thread detailing the issue you're running into, as this thread is fairly old. That's the best way to receive support on our forums! :)
Xbox Forum & Reddit Support || Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm PT
How to Use the Forums || Forum Guidelines